Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8/18/15

Freebies forTuesday , August 18th

Well, here we are to the final days of the blog. I have read some of the comments from yesterday and you ladies are so kind. I love this pictures it represents for me of not knowing what is on the horizon but keeping in the moment with toes in the water. So, let us get to the freebies this Tuesday....

Sites

Antique Images
    Digital Vintage Wallpaper Design Background
    Vintage Coltsfoot Botanical Digital Download Wildflower Transfer


Beccy 's Place -
      Flower Bear (Oldie but Goodie)


Create with TLC
   Word Art Freebie........new meaning for ASAP

Cutie Pie Scraps
    Harvest Of Blessings Quick Page



Cuttlebug Cuties
        Freedom To Create, Cuddlebug Cuties


The Enchanted Place of Neli
        FRAME_A_17-08-15 - FREEBIE
         FRAME_B_17-08-15 - FREEBIE


Free Dearie Dolls
          School Girl



Ginger's House
      Word Art/Quote ....for  8-18-15
            ( about sand)

The Graphic Fairy
          Vintage Medieval Lady Image – Stunning
            Cute Silhouette Kids in Boat Image


Kadoodle Bug Designs
      Cutie KaToodles - Cauldron Raccoon

Little Scraps of Heaven
    Pumpkin Turtle FREE digi kit and FREE cutting file August 17-23


Mein Lila Park
    Free printable vintage planner page


Miss Kate Cuttable
       Freebie of the Day! Hedgehog With Acorn

Tiddly Inks
  Froggie thoughts




Thanks for Stopping by

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for all your fine efforts to make all of these digis available to us over the years. All of you will be missed. Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what I am going to miss most of all. The cute pictures at the top with what is said underneath. I have enjoyed reading and seeing them. They cheered me up or inspired me quite often. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all that you and the other ladies have done for us. You will be missed but not forgotten. Your generosity will be remembered.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all the freebies you've shared! I remember how excited I was when I first discovered your blog two years ago - I had just started my blog and had no idea there were so many wonderful freebies available - and all of the links collected here in one place. You have made it so easy for us! You guys are awesome and I will truly miss you! Wishing you well with your future plans!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So hard to see you go. Josie you have shown me site of artists I never would have seen with out you. You all are the BEES Knees. LOL.
    HUGE HUGS to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Minha querida amiga Josie, boa noite!
    Muito obrigada por publicar meus links!
    Hoje passei a tarde toda fora de casa, resolvendo algumas coisas. Não consigo acreditar que este blog vai fechar...
    Minha amiga querida, que esta noite seja muito feliz para você e sua família! Ainda volto a falar com você amanhã!
    Abraços, Neli.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for giving up your time to share the freebies with us. I have been subscribed for years now and am going to miss opening your emails each morning. Ladies you are wonderful and I thank you again. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi ... so sorry to see this site close ... it is always one of my "must views" ... and I just wanted to day a very big thank you to you all for all your hard work ... hope all goes well for you xx

    ReplyDelete