Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8/17/15

Freebies for Monday, August 17th & Goodbye


Hello and goodbye. This is the last week for the Free Digital Stamps blog and sadly, this is my last post. I have thoroughly enjoyed working with Josie and meeting so many of you through your sweet comments. I encourage you to take time this week to go through the sidebar and bookmark your favorite Freebie sites so you can continue to visit them in the future. Here's my last roundup of fabulous Freebies for you:

* Antique Images has:
   and a Vintage Fox

* Create with TLC has:

* Desert Diva has You Did It 

* Enchanted Place of Neli has:
   and 08/16 Frame B 

* Free Dearie Dolls has Pumpkin Picking 

* the Graphics Fairy has:
   and a Vintage Racoon

* Mein Lila Park has Digital Dots Scrapbooking Paper

* Sliekje has Little Friends

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs,
Snoopy :D

17 comments:

  1. Thanks for everything Snoopy and the rest of the team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad to here that this is the last post...will miss this blog...
    Thanks for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all that you have done for us and best of luck in the future. It will be sad to see this blog end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bom dia, querida amiga Snoppy!
    Muito obrigada por publicar meus links!
    Estou muito triste com o fechamento do blog, aqui fiz novas amizades... Meu e-mail: nelimandel@gmail.com
    Minha amiga, uma semana cheia de luz e felicidade para você e sua família!
    Abraços, Neli.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sad to see this site end...Thank you for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for all the sites over the years. Sad to see the blog closing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you to all the ladies for their hard work, and professionalism. You are the best~!
    Paulette, TlcCreations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your time and effort - have a blessed week - and keep crafting! Thanks to all people that made this blog possible! Enjoy your crafting time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for all that you have given to us. You all are fabulous! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you to Snoopy and to all the team members. This blog has been an amazing source of freebies and links and will be greatly missed. I wish all of you the best.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for introducing me to so many great digi artists!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Snoopy and Josie. I appreciate all you have done. I will miss you. Snoopy I get your e-mail updates so I will see you there. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for all the lovely days that you brought smiles to me with all the lovely freebies and things you have shared here. I will miss you very much. I will still follow your individual blogs too. Much love for better things.
    XO Nana

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for everything!
    I will miss you!
    But... Someday...
    One never knows!
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mega thanks for all you guys have done! You were/are appreciated!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well I guess all good things end. A HUGE thanks for all you have done. We have had free digis from so many wonderful people. You all will be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi ... so sorry to see this site close ... it is always one of my "must views" ... and I just wanted to day a very big thank you to you all for all your hard work ... hope all goes well for you xx

    ReplyDelete