Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8/21/15

Freebies for Friday August 21st


Well, here is my last post. I have very mixed feelings and you should know I have loved my time posting here. I will not say good-bye but rather, see ya later.....sniff, sniff... Josie

Sites

Antique Images -
      Beagle Dog Clip Art Vintage Image Transfer
       Vintage Woman Clip Art of Victorian Hat Fashion Portrait
       Wildflower Download Printable Flower Corn Sow Thistle

Bug a Boo Stamps
           Ruby Calendar Months - September image

Crafting with Jack -
          Friday Freebie

Create with TLC
       Free Vintage Image..........for be an angel day tomorrow


Digital Delights
    Bargain Friday   Oktoberfest badge


The Enchanted Place of Neli
     FRAME_A_20-08-15 - FREEBIE
     FLOWER CARD_20-08-15 - FREEBIE


Free Dearie Dolls -
         Welcome Fall!


The Graphic Fairy -
     Free Vintage Miniature Rug Download!
       Vintage Buffalo Silhouette Image!

 Ginger's House
      Word Art/Quote ....for 8-21-15
                     ( about pj's)

Hudson's Holidays Designs
      Home is the happiest place freebie


Mein Lila Park -
       Free printable med trackers and medical planners


Miss Kate Cuttables
           Freebie of the Day! Scarecrow

Scribbles Designs 
       Freebie Friday: Champagne Top
       Freebie Friday: Topiary Tree 
         -from last week but new one not up yet 
          
Sh Yn Designs-
    Grey Stripe & Red yellow Flower
and Great thing never came from comfort zones



25 comments:

  1. Minha querida amiga Josie, bom dia!
    Mais uma vez, muito obrigada por publicar meus links!
    Você sempre foi muito gentil e amiga, Snoopy também foi assim. Vocês duas foram muito amigas queridas para mim.Desejo que vocês e Alison voltem a publicar este blog, no futuro.
    Por enquanto desejo apenas que O Senhor proteja vocês duas e as respectivas famílias, com muita saúde e felicidade. Meu blog continua aberto à disposição de vocês e de todos.
    Até breve, abraços, Neli.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boa noite Neli, Sim, você nunca sabe o que o futuro trará e vou me certificar de que parar e ver como você está fazendo. Eu vou estar pensando em você cada vez que vejo o Brasil e América do Sul. Lotes dos abraços ...... Josie

      Delete
  2. Thank you for all that you have done for us. Best of luck in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You all for the great time I had with all the freebees, I will miss you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all your hard work. You will be missed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Josie. "See Ya" in Blogland. Have a wonderful day. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  6. The party is over. The lights go off. Turn the page and a new day starts. Enjoy what ever comes next. A new day a new party. 🎭 hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Josie from the bottom of my heart, Have a wonderful rest of the week and so on... See ya later...xoxo Nana

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooo bye then ... so sad ... but thank you and your lovely team for your lovely posting ... will miss you all so much ... loving the little car ... and hope all goes well xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you !!!! I will miss you so much!!!! Know that you will be thought of often as I use the freebies that have come from visiting your web site. Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thankyou for all you have shared,:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you for all your hard work xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Josie! Everyone is gonna miss you! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Josie! (((HUGS!)))

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I had just joined u few days back...will miss ur mails

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I had just joined u few days back...will miss ur mails

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for all the freebies Josie,we'll miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. thankyou for all the wonderful freebies you have shared xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for all you have done for us crafters.
    Best of luck in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  19. aw, missing you already! And thank you for putting me (Spyder's Corner)back on your freebie wednesday sidebar, I promise I'll do my best to keep 'em coming!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  20. It's sad to see this wonderful blog come to an end, but in it's wake I hope everyone will continue finding free digital stamps on their own. I have created a blog (FreeDigiStamps.blogspot.com) of digital stamps I have personally created. It's new, and has (of now) no subscribers, but I hope some of you can find digistamps on it that you like!
    Regards, Janette

    ReplyDelete
  21. alle zwei tage diät
    It's sad to see this amazing weblog come to an end, but in it's awaken I wish everyone continues discovering 100 % free electronic postage stamps on their own. I have made your weblog (FreeDigiStamps.blogspot.com) of electronic postage stamps I have individually designed. It's new, and has (of now) no members, but I wish some of you can discover digistamps on it that you like!

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow! this site is amazing!!! I came here by seeing your logo on Dr. Digis. You are the most generous person Allison to put this together for we artists! I can't give you enough credit toward your generousity. blessings, samara x

    ReplyDelete
  23. omgoodness! first, a correction on your name - I am so sorry...I read the names of contributors. second, do I gather that your blog is ending? I am reading the comments because I didn't understand that from the beautiful art at the top. xox

    ReplyDelete