Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5/4/15

Freebies for Monday, MAY THE FOURTH

(click on image for larger view)
Sorry guys! I just couldn't pass this up. I know, I should be PUN-ished for this one. That's OK, you can send me to the PUN-itentiary. (I can hear you groaning ...lol.)

Here's what I found for you today:

* Antique Images has:
   A Wooden Scrub Brush
   and 1917 Shirt and Tie Fashion

* Create with TLC has Word Art

* Enchanted Place of Neli has:
   05/03 Mother's Day Frame A,
   05/03 Mother's Day Frame B,
   and 05/03 Frame

* Far Far Hill has Bright Frame Kit

* Free Dearie Dolls has Mom's Breakfast In Bed

* Free Pretty Things for You has Kraft Floral Circle Tags

* Ginger's House has Word Art

* the Graphics Fairy has:
   Vintage Lilacs
   and Vintage Shaving Mug

* Kenny K has their Monthly Freebie

* Mein Lila Park has Beach and Ocean Patterned Papers

* the Old Design Shop has Grungy End Papers

* Wings of Whimsy has Queen Victoria

(hee hee hee)
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs,
Snoopy :D

2 comments:

  1. Bom dia, querida amiga Snoopy!
    Muito obrigada por publicar meus links!
    Eu não sei o que é comemorado em 4 de maio...
    Aqui no Brasil essa é uma data comum....
    Hoje o dia amanheceu lindo, ensolarado, sem nuvens.
    Meu marido chegou de viagem e vou preparar o desjejum.
    Para você e sua família, uma semana ótima, cheia de alegria e felicidade!
    Abraços, Neli.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Love your sense of humor. Needed it today!
    XO Nana

    ReplyDelete