Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3/18/15

Freebiess for Wednesday March 18th

Good morning! I found this and thought this looks like me getting up to look for the freebies. Complete with coffee, of course. So let's go ahead and get started and by the way , only 2 more days until Spring arrives.

Sites

Decosse's Dynamite Doodle - has St Patty's Day paper

Wings of Whimsy - has Easter Bunnies and eggs Tags

The Old Design Shop - has a St Patty's day postcard

MeinLila Park - has printable Easter Egg holders.

Miss Kate Cuttables - Easter Eggs

Free Dearie Dolls Digi -
                               Grammy Hugs
                              Wonderful Bunny Girl Tag from Sharon...Thank you Sharon!


Ginger 's House - Download WordArt

Create with TLC - Download Word Art for National Puppy  & Poultry Days coming up.

The Graphic Fairy -
                                 Easter Flower Girls Image
                                Easter Chick Line Drawing

Antique Images - Has bicycle images

Far Far Hill - Freebie Easter Kit

The Enchanted Place of Neli -
                                           FLOWER CARD_A_17-03-15 - FREEBIE
                                         FLOWER CARD_B_17-03-15 - FREEBIE
                                        FLOWER CARD_C_17-03-15 - FREEBIE

Okay, that is all that I have found for today. However, if there are any more I will post them. Thank you for stopping by and a big "Thank You" for all the artists out there for the freebies. Later  ~~Josie
Easter Flower Girls Image – Super Cute!

8 comments:

  1. Love the good morning friends! thank you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boa tarde, querida amiga Josie!
    Muito obrigada por publicar meus links!
    Hoje está fazendo um pouco de sol por aqui, mas vai chover de novo mais tarde.
    Fico muito satisfeita por faltarem 2 dias para a primavera aí.
    Aqui no Amazonas é inverno e chove muito.
    No sul do Brasil é outono e já está um pouco frio por lá.
    Também gosto de tomar um bom café pela manhã...
    Querida amiga, um dia muito lindo, cheio de alegria e saúde para você e sua família!
    Abraços, Neli.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have used this image of the bear as my avatar for years, i love bears! Glad to see someone else use it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always, thank you for all of the links!! I don't say it enough, but I get your posts in email, then always visit the sites, pinning many. I always leave a comment if I Pin the image, or use it myself. Thanks so much!! :)

    ReplyDelete