Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/5/15

Thursday Freebies for February 5th



Today this is how I feel, like my world is upside down.I hope it doesn't last for more than one day. I don't think I like all this blood rushing to my head....lol.!


                                                         Sites

The Old Design shop - clip art of young love

MeinLila Park - Has free Bunting paper, very colorful

PUBLIKADO - Zippered paper

Wings of Whimsy - Valentine Sweet Hearts X

Create with TLC - Word Art/ Sentiment about being Special and
                               a vintage valentine print.                  
                             Ornamental letter "B"

Ginger's House - Word Art/Sentiment

Digital Two for Tuesday - has 2 images that deal with water

The Graphic Fairy - The vintage water lily valentine and a monogram Embroidery Pattern
lovely Vintage Monogram Embroidery Pattern
Vintage Water Lily Valentine – Art Nouveau!
Vintage Water Lily Valentine – Art Nouveau!
Vintage Water Lily Valentine – Art Nouveau!

The Antique Images - Vintage Silver Syrup Pitcher with flowers


The Charming Place of Neli -   RACE - FREEBIE
                                         FRAME_A_04-02-15 - FREEBIE
                                       FRAME_B_04-02-15 - FREEBIE

Adult Coloring Books & Designs - "Hello Stranger"

Free Dearie Dolls - Gardening Grammy

Far Far Hill - Freebie Kit of Retro Backgrounds

I will be back later and check what is going on and see if my world is left upside down or right side up. Hope you find some goodies on the list....~~Josie

5 comments:

  1. Bom dia, querida amiga Josie!
    Muito obrigada por publicar meus links!
    Quando eu estou assim como você está hoje, eu me dou um pequeno presente ou dedico o tempo para mim : faço a comida que gosto, leio, vejo filmes ou venho fazer alguma coisa no computador e então me sinto melhor, sintonizada com a vida, pois a vida é bela, amiga!
    Um dia fabuloso para você e os seus familiares!
    Abraços, Neli.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I have a free digi at Cuddlebug Cuties

    http://www.cuddlebugcuties.blogspot.com/2015/02/my-pretty-little-paper-world.html

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls for all you do. big hugs to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you found things right side up! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete