Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/24/15

Freebies for Tuesday February 24th

Yes, I like so many watched the Oscars, and yes, I saw wwwwaaaaaayyyyyy to much cleavage. Maybe, I am too old but what is it about the "peek a boo" dress that so many stars have been wearing. I always hear my mother saying" wear a slip with that". I don't get the hip slit, where one wrong move and everyone sees the "who hah". Did I mention Emma Stone had a moment on the stairs......
Oh well, I love to see that people who have fashion people dressing them are no better than we, who are watching at home in our jammies....... Yes, it is the universe way to even out the field........

Sites

The Old Design Shop - Vintage Graphic Graphic of Carriage & Sleighs

MeinLila Park - scrap-booking paper

Antique Images - Red rose frame with good luck message

Raspberry Road Designs -  "Follow your arrow" Cluster design

The Graphic Fairy - Quirky Image from vintage eye salve. book image and shamrock image

Free Dearie Dolls - Has a new "Baby clothes Line"

Create with TLC - sweet Word Art/Sentiment and Engraved "T" for Tuesday

Ginger's House - Word Art/Sentiment about courage

Digital Two for Tuesday - Vintage images of "summer outfits"

The Enchanted Place of Neli -
                  FRAME_A_23-02-15 - FREEBIE (Easter frame)   fixed
                  FRAME_B_23-02-15 - FREEBIE



Wings of Whimsy -  Victorian Winter Girls tags

Kadoodle Bug Designs - Has " Eggie Buddies" with mouse & penguin



 Well, that is it for now hope you stay warm.....I think I am done with winter, and the frigid cold. I want to get a little warmer, give me hope Mother Nature with  40 degree weather......~Josie

3 comments:

  1. Boa tarde, querida amiga Josie!
    Muito obrigada por publicar meus links( link Easter Frame is broken...).
    Eu gosto de assistir a festa de apresentação do Oscar e ver os belos vestidos, mas este ano eu não pude fazer isso. No ano que vem eu assisto.
    Ah, de repente a Mãe Natureza ajuda e diminui o frio...
    Querida amiga, um dia muito feliz e cheio de alegrias para você e sua família!
    Abraços, Neli.

    ReplyDelete