Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/8/15

Thursday Freebies for January 8th

Today would have been his 80th birthday for Elvis Presley if he had lived and I don't know why but I always remember his birthday. He was the first "bad boy" image that I felt was so coooool. So Happy Birthday Bad Boy!
Very cold here in Michigan and windy. So, I plan to inside and try to work on cleaning up my craft space or maybe not . Let the day take me to where it leads.
On to the freebies!

Sites

Create with TLC -WordArt/sentiment and a image with sentiment.
Mein Lila Park- has "happy faces" as background paper
The Graphic Fairy - has retro "Hawaiian Retro doll and a pretty lace Valentine silhouette of a couple.
Antique Images - delivers a red, yellow and pink roses in basket image
Desert Diva - "Just for you " sentiment
Far Far Hill - new freebie of background titled "Warmth"
Ginger's House - has a cupid sentiment/Word Art
Free Dearie Doll - a little girl wearing a shirt with "God is Love"
The Enchanted Room of Neli - has  open book with 2 frames (A)
                                                Beautiful floral frame (B)
 HG Designs - several images of animals and fortune teller on background. *Very Beautiful.

All right this is what I have found... Enjoy the day  ~~Josie




4 comments:

  1. Boa tarde, querida amiga Josie!
    Muito obrigada por publicar meu link!
    Aqui no Brasil Elvis tem muitos fãs.
    Minha amiga, tenha um dia muito feliz junto a sua família!
    Abraços, Neli.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for remembering Elvis on what would have been his 80th birthday! I listen to him on the radio every Sunday morning.......still.......after all these years :)

    ReplyDelete