Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/7/15

Freebies for Wednesday January 7


Baby, it is cold outside and snow is falling. I think winter has come a calling for real. I hate that I have to go out today but it is necessary. Very strong winds will have us in Northern Mi. under a winter chill advisory. Only -2degrees.
Well let's look for the freebies.

Sites

The Graphic Fairy -antique whale image
 The Old Design Shop - has aged dictionary page staring with the words beginning with "V"
Antique Images -sepia image of little girl holding roses
MeinLila Park - DIY printable weekly menus journal with smiley faces icons
Free Dearie Dolls - has a little boy with dinosaur toys and dinosaur boy + "I love my sister" digi
Diane's Digital Designs - "His name is No Boy" dog freebie
Create with TLC - Has Word Art/sentiment about bath
Ginger's House - has Word Art/sentiment. Very beautiful!
The Enchanted Room of Neli - frame A 06-01-15 +frame B 06-01-15

That is what I have so far. I will check back later this afternoon to see if there are more to post.~ Josie


1 comment:

  1. Bom dia,querida amiga Josie!
    Muito obrigada por publicar meus links!
    Estou um pouco adoentada desde ontem(hipertensão), mas já estou controlando.
    Querida amiga, um dia cheio de paz e alegria para você e sua família!
    Abraços, Neli.

    ReplyDelete