Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/14/15

Freebies for Wednesday January 14th

Okay so yesterday , I put my music on and got my groove on while I finished some things that needed to be done. I don't know if you put music you love on but it sure makes if more fun and more exercise while I do my chores.
Now, for the fun
Tutorials
 Mama Dini's Stamperia shares a tutorial for multiple color embossing by splitcoast stampers
Just 4 Fun Craft and Dove Art - tutorial on how to make sea and skys for your background


Sites
The Old Designs Shop - Valentine's Day Cherubs
MeinLila Parks - Raccoon holding an open book with heart paper background
Making Lemonade - has helpful downloads for getting your house organized. It is national  "get your home organized" day.
                                
Wings of Whimsy - Gilded damasked  labels
 Doctor Digi - freebie page to check out
Graphic Fairy  - Has a vintage Doily Valentine silhouette
Antique Images - African Lions
Diane's Digital Designs - "just call me Pi"  digi  which is code for spy
Desert Diva - has sentiment/Word Art about Love
PUBLIKAD O - has background paper swirls of pinks, blues, and green. Very pretty
Create with TLC - Word Art/sentiment regarding hugs
Ginger's House - Word Art/sentiment about introverts
Digital Two for Tuesdays - " Water and Boats"       
Free Dearie Dolls - Baby Mousie
The Enchanted Room of Neli -  Frame A Freebie is floral +Gold
                                          Frame B is a floral frame in blue and yellow
 
Broken Box - has a hockey goalie

Okay that is what I have found today . I will be back tomorrow and if I missed anything I will follow up and bring them to you. I hope you learn something new from the tutorials , I know I like to try new things.   Love and Hugs ! Josie





5 comments:

  1. Josie U are awesome. I know you don't get hugs enough for all u do for us. Big HUG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Querida amiga Josie, boa tarde!
    Muito grata por publicar meus links!
    Gosto muito de música, mas gosto mais de ouvi-la quando estou ao volante, dirigindo.
    Querida amiga, um dia cheio de alegria para você e sua família!
    Abraços, Neli.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Josie for all the time you put into this blog for US!!! You're AWESOME!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, thank you Cindy, Neli and Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo big hugs from me tooooo ... we really appreciate all the time you all put in for us ... guess we don't say it often enough ... there must be a digital stamp that would say that don't you think ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete