Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/15/15

Freebies for Thursday January 15th





Hey  I hope everyone is well, I think I am coming down with a cold. I have been trying to increase my vitamin C and using my nettie pot to cleanse my sinuses but so far it still feels like it is there on the edge . I will keep up on game plan and hopefully I will get it to go away.......
 


Sites
The Old Design Shop - has vintage Dictionary pages with words starting with  the 
                                       letter of "C"
MeinLila Park - Horses running wild as background paper or cool border of horses 
                                  running across the page
                    
Wings ofWhimsy - now has blank Gilded Labels

Kadoodle Bug Design - has freebies of mouse and bears with Valentines and having 
                            great $1.00 sale going on there.

Far Far Hill - Antique Illustrations Kit freebie 


Raspberry Road Designs - Winter Romance Cluster

Antique Images - Woman with white dove and basket of cherries

Little Blue Button - has a woman with flowers in her hair freebie

Crafting with Jack - has Daisies and Wheat in several tints and plain 

The Graphic Fairy - has retro Latin American doll and Laundry room Printables

Create with TLC - has Word Art/sentiment starting with "Be"

Ginger's House - Sentiment/Word art about smores

 Digital Two for Tuesday   - has a vintage baby image

Free Dearie Dolls -"Little Miss Valentine"

The Enchanted Room of Neli - Frame A Linen floral frame          
                                                Frame B - Pink roses oval frame
                                                  

Okay peeps enjoy and I will see you tomorrow, be safe!  ~ Josie

4 comments:

  1. hi Joe ... I have never heard of a netti pot ... but have just googled it and wonder if it would help me ... sorry I know this is not a digi topic ... but I have been diagnosed with a "nasal drip" and wonder if this will be the answer to my prayers lol ... I will investigate further ... thank you for the links and the mention of the netti pot ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boa tarde, querida amiga Josie!
    Muito obrigada por publicar meus links!
    Espero que você melhore logo do resfriado.
    Como amanhã já é sexta-feira, desejo um maravilhoso final de semana para você e sua família!
    Abraços, Neli.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Josie for all the neat freebies.

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete