Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/12/14

Friday Freebies for December 12th

Okay, got my coffee in hand and I apologize to all who are wanting into the Coffee Lover's Blog. You must peruse before the 14th or Sunday. I usually check in the late afternoon, but Lilly, my laptop, has sadly been under the weather so she is in the computer hospital to see if she can be fixed. She did not even open her eyes, so it is serious, I think. My husband looked at it and said he never seen the letters wear off the keys. LoL, so I did use her a lot. So let me get this out there.......

Blog hops & Tutorials
The Coffee Lover's Blog hop /Tsuruta Designs - Now if this does not work again I have given the website it is on called Tsuruta Designs. There you will find the information you need to comment to win and or see the wonderful candy from a lot of sites including our own Ally ways.
Sunflowerfield Designs - has 12 days of digs,  leave a comment to win

Sites
DIY Villiage - has delightful Holiday Chalkboard Printable. Great way to decorate if you need a gift and a dollar store frame to decorate. Thanks to one of our followers, Diane, for the note. Check out her blog.
The Old Design Shop - Santa Postcard with verse
MeinLila Park - free printable baked with love tags. Super cute idea !
Bug a Boo -Does not have the latest Friday freebie up, yet
Digital Delights -"Fishing Slippy" for $1.oo
Meljens - has a "Party Penguin" (week-end freebie)
Wings of Whimsy -vintage digital Christmas colleges and animated Child's dream (GIF) to put on your blog
Hudson Holidays Designs - continue the alpha with Q for Quill
The Graphic Fairy -Vintage North Pole Santa
A Day for Daisies - has a homemade toy filled stocking
Free Dearie Dolls - has a bunch of tags already colored
Raspberry Road Designs- has a mini kit freebie
Land of Nod - Friday Bathing Beauties
Sh Yn Designs - Ornament pattern Red 319. Blue 319
Crafting with Jack - 3 freebie images for cone shapes
Create with TLC - Word Art/sentiment
Ginger's House -Word Art/sentiment
Crafty Paws - has a "Sweet Shar Pei
The Enchanted Place of Neli - beautiful snowman and floral frames
Open Clip arts - Santa
HG Designs - has peppermint and snowflake overlays

Okay folks I will check back, I did fix the previous day site for the Coffee Lover Blog hop but I will check again. Thanks again for the lovely comments they make me joyous to do this for you. ~ Josie



1 comment:

  1. Boa tarde, querida amiga Josie!
    Muito grata pela publicação do meu link!
    A cada dia o Natal se aproxima e quando penso na reunião da minha família que está distante,fico muito feliz.
    Josie, espero que seu laptop tenha conserto,ok?
    Querida amiga, um maravilhoso final de semana, cheio de alegria e saúde para você e sua família!
    Abraços, Neli.

    ReplyDelete