Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11/5/14

Freebies for Wednesday November 5th

I love this image. This is what we all do , create and bring forth beautiful images, cards and promises of memories worth sharing with scrap booking. We are having a busy day here so I won't be able to play today. I am getting excited to try some techniques that I been wanting to get my hands on do. I love seeing different ways to do things without spending a lot of money.
Well, let's check out the freebies and if you take please leave love in way of response. A simple "Thank you" will do.

Cuddlebug Cuties ----has the beautiful Coraline

Cardmaking Making Artists - Mouse loves Turkey digi
Kenny K Freebie =  has "the Golfer"
The Old Design Shop - Holly and berries frames
I Digital Clipart - Alphas bear for "L"
MeinLila Park = has printable Advent calendar numbers
Opal Manor - has "Mr. Owl"
The Graphic Fairy - has vintage holiday mailman image
Desert Diva - has a sailor sentiment/Word Art
Far Far Hill - has new background Alpine Dreams
Raspberry Road Designs - has Hocus Pocus frame
Sh Yn Design = Black & White floral designs
Digital Two for Tuesday = has a cabbie and comfy chair
Create with TLC - has Birthday Sentiment/Word Art
Ginger's House = Word Art/sentiment
Free Dearie Dolls - Thanksgiving Boy
Spyder's Corner= has Reindeer Rudolph
Diane's Digital Designs = not up yet
 

Okay that is it for me and I will check back if there are more. Thank you ~ Josie



3 comments:

  1. I will accumulate it in mind, acknowledgment for administration the information. Accumulate updating, analytic avant-garde for added posts. Thanks.
    Sarajevo apartment

    ReplyDelete