Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11/6/14

Freebies for Thursday November 6th

I felt that way Tuesday, when I went over to Petosky to browse the aisles and saw all that glittered and waved at me to come put them in my cart. It was hard but I resisted the needless and got what I  came to get.  All the Christmas garland was up and pretty Christmas displays were surrounding me . Now, I like Christmas......but I am not a fan of taking all the stuff out and then putting them away. I decided if I need to see Christmas stuff I will go to the stores and keep what I have at home to a more manageable decor. That way I stay off ladders,,,,,,hehe.
Okay that is it for me and I will return if I find more ~~Josie

No comments:

Post a Comment