Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11/13/14

Freebies for Thursday November 13th

I so love this picture and I hope you do also.Today is World Kindness Day and I thought this fit the bill. I have an owl fetish along with anything pumpkin like creamer, donuts, cake, pie, latte, and ice cream. I could go on but I won't. I do have the first snow coverage of about 2 inches at our house......brrrrrrr. Let's see what our artists have given us.
That is it for me, I hope you stay warm and call a friend ~~Josie
 

 

7 comments:

  1. Guess what, Josie? Extra brand gum has a pumpkin spice flavor out just for the holidays. :D

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh now another thing to add to my pumpkin addition. I try Walmart brand of Pumpkin creamer and it is spot on, believe it or not.....
    BTW, I love your GIFs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks as always for all the work you put into finding us all these fantastic stamps! Your site has become a very happy part of my day. :)

    I have to note that when you mention loving owls and pumpkin spice flavor in the same breath, it really sounds like you're really into eating owls. I don't *think* that's what you meant. At least I hope not! ;)

    I've been meaning to get to Trader Joes. I hear that they have fantastic pumpkin spice rolls that come in those expanding dough cans. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, now I guess I have to go to Trader Joe's too. I love all things pumpkin. In fact, I just made some pumpkin butter to put on pancakes for the kids. So delicious. YUM!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D
    P.S. Glad you like them, Josie. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trader Joes has awesome pumpkin butter. Never made it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's easy peasy!
    1 (29 oz) can pumpkin
    3/4 c. apple juice
    2 tsp. ground ginger
    1/2 tsp. ground cloves
    1 1/2 c. granulated sugar
    2 tsp. ground cinnamon
    1 tsp. ground nutmeg.

    Mix it all, bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 30 min. Done!

    You can "CAN" it by processing it in a water bath for 10 minutes but mine never lasts long enough and it's easy enough to make on demand. Enjoy!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete