Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/8/14

Freebies for Wednesday, October 8th

Well, I don't know if Misty is posting today or not, but thought I would start the post today. Did ya get up to see the eclipse of the moon? Unfortunately, we had some rain come in early so it clouded the showing, so I stayed in bed. Loved the almost full moon last night. Really bright.
Let's get with finding the freebies.
Well , that is it for me if anyone finds anything else please feel free to post. ~ Josie

4 comments:

  1. Boa tarde, querida amiga Josie!
    Muito grata por publicar meu link!
    Estou tentando fazer algo para o Haloween, mas estou com pouco tempo...
    Querida amiga, um dia muito especial, cheio de alegria e paz para você e sua família!
    Grande abraço, Neli.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great job on finding such cute freebies for us. I certainly appreciate it.

    Silverbutterfly

    Wishing You Butterfly Mornings
    And Wildflower Afternoons.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for daily giving so much insight in the freebie world, dear Josie!!

    ♡ Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Josephine...thank you for the links to TLC. I appreciate that.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete