Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/1/14

Freebies for Wednesday, October 1st

I was just going through my blog list of Freebies and thought I'd share what I found today. Don't forget, Saturday is World Cardmaking Day. Time to get crafty!

Birds Cards has a Ghost Pennant
Create with TLC has Free Halloween Papers and Word art
Decosse's Dynamite Doodles has a sentiment
Free Pretty Things has adorable Kitschy Baby Animals
The Graphics Fairy has a Vintage Mausoleum
Mein Lila Park has turquoise scrapbook paper
Papierkleckse has a Little Birdie
Vintage Field and Garden has a vintage Autumn stock photo
Diane's Digital Designs - has hummingbird designs
The Enchanted Place of Neli - has several frames with floral attachments.
Ginger's House - has sentiment/Word Art
Blissful Roots   - has a countdown to Halloween
Beyond the Fringe - has a cute digi of little girl in costume 
The Old Design Shop - has Kindergarten music sheet for Oct.
Opal Manor - Has a little ghost being swept by Oct wind

Okay, I don't know who started the list, but I have finished it and will see you again tomorrow . BTW I will have a picture that goes with Ginger's word art. See ya tomorrow ~Josie.
PS thanks to who ever started the list. Was gone all day and did not see that Misty had not posted.


2 comments:

  1. Boa noite, querida amiga Alison!
    Muito obrigada!
    O link está trocado com Create with TLC...
    Você gosta muito do Snoopy, não é? Eu também gosto muito dele, principalmente quando ele dança no desenho.
    Querida amiga, um dia muito feliz para você e sua família!
    Forte abraço, Neli.

    ReplyDelete