Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/15/14

Freebies For Wednesday October 15 2014

This lake  called 'Mirror Lake' is near my home. Fall has arrived.

Wonderstrange – Halloween
Wings of Whimsy – Fairy Soap Graphics
Vintage Field & Garden – Blackbird Singing
Tickell Expressions – Vintage Bird
Spyder – Ghosts & Word Art
Sliekje – Little Cuties
Scribbles Designs – Worm on a Hook
Raspberry Road – Life in Picture Clusters
Opal Manor – Angler Fish
Old Design Shop – Vintage Hats
Miss Kate – Holly Flourishes
Mein Lila Park – Roses Paper
I Heart Naptime – Fall Subway Art
Graphics Fairy – Witch Girl
Gingers House – Wednesday Word Art
Free Vintage Digi – Vintage Astrology Chart
Far Far Hill – Timid Soul Backgrounds
Dustin Pike – Different Freebie *EEKKKK!
Dianes Digital Designs – Teddy Toucan
Dearie Dolls – 12 Days of Christmas
Create with TLC –Wednesday Word Art *Halloween
Clearly Vintage – 1900’s Vintage Ad’s
By Miss Rach – Pumpkin
Anjis Antics – Leafy Branch
Alsisara – Awesome Woman Papers & Elements
100 Directions – Printable Fall Place Cards
Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

  1. wow amazing photo ... thank you for sharing ... what super colours ... I can see why it is called mirror lake ... thank you for the lovely list of links as usual misty ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - I too live near Mirror Lake - but it's in Sauk Co. Wisconsin. How cool. It's just as beautiful there right now too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Misty, that photo is fantasic. I have copied the image and have it on my front page of the computer. I love autumn colours.
    Thanks for all the wonderful freebies too.

    ReplyDelete