Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/2/14

Freebies for Thursday, October 2nd

I am so in love with Octobers. It is the best colors and even the rainy days where it whips the fallen leavCes makes me want to put on my shawl and pull up beside the window with a cup of flavored tea. What about you. Here is the picture I promised that goes with Ginger's sentiment. So feel free to copy the above picture. I guess that is why I refuse way back in my youth that I would never go South as I couldn't live without the beautiful seasons.......
Now, for the freebies. Don't forget Saturday, National Card Day!
Okay, I have kept your interest and feel tomorrow will be even more promising. You know how I love Freebie Fridays. Have a great Thursday and it won't be long for the weekend. ~ Josie

2 comments:

  1. Boa tarde, minha querida amiga Josie!
    Muito agradecida por publicar meu link!

    Você gosta do outono e eu também gosto muito!
    Eu nasci em um lugar do Brasil que tem as 4 estações. Gosto das cores e da melancolia do outono... Gosto muito do inverno também.
    Querida amiga, um dia cheio de tranquilidade e alegria para você e sua família!
    Grande abraço, Neli.

    ReplyDelete