Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/16/14

Freebies for Thursday October 16th

Good humor on this typical Fall-ish day. It is damp and rainy. I have a sore throat so I plan to stay low and have some honey in my tea. Of course with all the scary news about Ebola, I don't even want to go out and be expose to more germs. Yep, I think I will be a hermit until I run out of food.
Now let's find the freebies.
Okay that is it for today . Me or Misty will be back for tomorrow . Stay Safe ~ 
                                                                                      Josie j
    





 



4 comments:

  1. Boa tarde, querida amiga Josie!
    Muito agradecida por sua gentileza!
    O outono é uma estação belíssima, com tantas cores, eu amo o outono.
    Minha amiga, espero que este dia traga felicidade para você e sua família!
    Abraços, Neli.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better, Josie! BTW, if you take a cup of hot water and add 1 capful of Cider Vinegar and 1 tsp. honey, the vinegar will kill any bad germs in your throat, the honey will soothe it, and it tastes like watered down cider. Not bad at all and it really does the trick.

    (((Hugs))),
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will not visit The Graphic Fairy's site anymore. I picked up a virus from there.

    ReplyDelete