Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9/25/14

Thursday freebies for September 25th

I can't believe I did this, but I saw this little donkey sitting on the fence. I took him to Pic Monkey and added the text for my picture for the day. Yes, you can teach an old dog new trick. This week I have been watching the leaves do their dance in the sunlight. They are so beautiful and I am enjoying the music they dance to with the wind in the trees.
Now for the freebies.......
Okay, that it for now if there are more, I will do a follow up post. Either Misty or myself will do tomorrow.....just a thought 3 months from now will be Christmas. ~ Josie

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for all your hard work searching stuff for us :-D
    LUV the donkey photo - he/she looks sooo chilled out just sitting there :-D

    Hugz
    IKE in Greece xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all the links you provide. I subscribe to your NL, but I do get more for about 10 days and I miss it. Yet I am saved ... Your blog recognizes me and shows my email address. Y has there been a problem? Good day and good weekend too. Sincerely, Nicky

    ReplyDelete