Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9/3/14

September 3 2014 Wednesday






Kaylee has notified me of ending of her position of posting for Saturday. We wish her well as she has been with us for 3 years. This means openings have come available and  I am hoping if there is more who apply, it would mean that it will be only one day a week. Please let me know if you are interested and  have blogging experience send it to the above email address. Once again, thank you Kaylee for your time you gave to us. Josie

1 comment:

  1. Big thank-you to Kaylee for all the freebies! All the best to you for the future!

    ReplyDelete