JUST HANG IN THERE, FRIDAY IS ALMOST HERE!
Well, I just said good-bye to my son as he goes back to Tennessee. We had so much fun with him up here and he certainly enjoyed the weather while he was here and caught some fish. The house always seems empty without him but I saying prayers he has a safe journey back home.
Okay, now let's find the freebies.
- Cruzine's - has a crudoodle that is a girl with a bouquet
- Decrosse's Dynamite Doodles - has week 3 of The Beauty of Butterflies as brads.
- IKe's World Challenges - has a freebie of "Bak 2 skool KT"
- The Old Design Shop - has squash French seed label
- Marbled Design - has a Harrison Fisher Victorian print
- The Graphic Fairy - has a vintage botanical olive clip
- Cutie Pie Scraps -has free scrap kit called " Oh Sunny"
- Really Reasonable Ribbon - has a tutorial on making use of bottle caps as embellishments.
- Bits of Paper - has a tutorial on how to make" finger boxes" for Halloween
- Create with TLC- has Word Art
- Bumble Button - has more Victorian images of corsets
- Pink Circut - has a tutorial on how to make small boxes with score board and scissors and paper of course. (fixed)
- Inspiration Blooms - has a tutorial on how to make a shadow box
- Free Dearie Dolls - has a skeleton boy
- Mein Lila Park - has a lot of squirrels on her page, and they are cute.
- Crafting with Jack - has a Japanese boat and crest. I love the horse she has drew and if I come into a lot of money I will send you enough Angela, to buy the horse. The rest is on your own.
- Digital Two for Tuesday - has 2 lace patterns and 2 ads from yesterday
- Ginger's House - has word art
- Beyond the Fringe - has 6 owlets jumping on the bed or just 6 owlets
- The Enchanted Place of Neli - has a beautiful floral frames (fixed)
- by Miss Rach - has an autumn goat
- Wings of Whimsy - has Maud Humphrey trade cards
- Fairy Tangles- has blue bird picture and a few tangles
Okay my peeps, followers and stalkers, that is the Thursday list. If anyone would like to fill a position as a poster be sure to send in your name to the Free Digital Stamp email. Have a great day.