Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9/27/14

Freebies for Saturday, September 27th

Happy Saturday! I've been working on some "pet" projects for my blog and I stumbled upon this pitiful pup and I had to share. 


Here's what I found for you today:

A Typical English Home has Dr. Who party printables
Birds Cards has a Ghost Background and Boo to You
Bumble Button has Darling Illustrations of Victorian Children
Cuddlebug Cuties has a sketch in B&W and color.
Dustin Pike has a Halloween Freebie
Free Dearie Dolls has an Icy Snowman
Free Pretty Things for You has Hey Fall Wall Decor
Ginger's House has You're My Favorite sentiment
I Heart Naptime has printable Halloween Candy Bar Wrappers
Inspiration Blooms has Boy Images and Halloween Images
Mein Lila Park has Gingham Scrapbook Paper
Raspberry Road Designs has a Free Mini Kit (scroll down).
Scor-Pal has a fun tutorial for making Halloween Pumpkins
Snoopy's Homemade Fun (that's me :D) has a pet sentiment.
The Crafting Chicks has Party Printables & Lunchbox Giggles
TLC has a sentiment that is a great reminder to us all.
Wonderstrange has Marshmallow Man & Broccoli Warrior

Have a great weekend!
 
Hugs,
Snoopy :D

UPDATE: Two more freebies were posted in the last hour. Here they are.
The Graphics Fairy has a Flower Embroidery Pattern
The Old Design Shop has an Evening Bird Scene

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Snoopy,wishing you a great weekend too!XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're more than welcome!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Snoopy! Love your cute digi also! The graphic of the dog at the top is so funny! Thanks for the laugh! :)

    ReplyDelete