Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9/3/14

Freebies For Wednesday September 3, 2014

Today is the 1st back for us!

Card Making Artists – The Ghost & Kitty
Create With TLC –Wednesday Word Art
Dianes Day Dream Designs – Wednesday Word Art
Dulemba – Coloring Page
Far Far Hill – 2015 Calendar
Free Dearie Doll – Pumpkin Head Girl
Gingers House – Word Art
I Digital Clipart – Elephant
Mein Lila Park – Check Back Soon
Miss Kate –Witch Feet
Not Just a Mommy –Food Labels
Olde Design Shop – Vintage Food
Opal Manor – Evolve Stamp
Piece Of Heart – Rose Paper
Publikado – Trio of Stars
Sliekje – Back to School
Spyder – Christmas Owl
The Graphics Fairy – Vintage Halloween Fairy
Vintage Field & Garden – Vintage Victorian
Wonderstrange- Dancing Hippo & Sniff the Staz On
Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I have a free digital stamp today over on Cruzines. I think my email must have gotten waylaid on it's way to you. The freebie today is a Girl With Bouquet and you can find it at: http://cruzines.blogspot.com/2014/09/a-new-crudoodle-free-digital-stamp-and.html

    Tori xo

    ReplyDelete