Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8/29/14

Friday Freebies for August 29th

Yes, readers, followers and stalkers, it is freebie Friday. It is rainy and rain is expected to be to be with us all week-end. Makes for a crafty week-end, right?
On to get the freebies........
Okay, I hope you have a great week-end and I plan to go to a week-end craft fair. Yes, even in the rain.  ~ Josie

4 comments:

  1. Boa tarde, querida amiga Josie!
    Muito obrigada!

    -Querida amiga, na postagem de hoje, o link do The Enchanted Place of Neli é o mesmo da Crafty Paws...

    Já estou no Sul, na casa de minha filha e já fiz alguns exames hoje.
    Mais tarde farei mais alguns frames.
    Muito obrigada de novo e tenha um dia maravilhoso junto ä sua família!
    Um grande abraço, Neli.



    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmigawd lol! I opened up the email with this post and the image of that dog filled my screen and I 'bout fell off my chair I chuckled so hard! Thank you for all this sleuthing and sharing you do and for all the smiles your emails/posts bring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obrigada, Josie!
    Grande abraço!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderfully long freebie list! Thank you so much, Josie! You are a star!

    ♡ Sandra

    ReplyDelete