Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8/7/14

Freebies for Thursday, August 8,




 Yes, it is me once again. It seems like I just got through with posting but wait , I did ! I hope you don't get tired of me since I will be back again tomorrow. Yes, it is coffee this morning getting me going as I have lots of things going on and juggling. But, then again, who doesn't, right? On to the freebies.
  • Vintage Field & Gardens - has B&W illustrations of cucumbers on the vine *think pickles and marinated cucumbers, put in water, and salads........ 
  • Such a Pretty Mess - no one says your creative space needs to be dull. Shows how to have a beautiful organizer
  • Bits of Paper - has instruction to make an easel frame . Great way to send a special photo to someone computer challenged or for show.
  • MeinLila Park - has wood-lawn foxes pattern. * Love it , and what did the fox say???? LOL


That is it for me. Enjoy the moments, and the days. Ciao~ Josie




3 comments: