Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7/2/14

Wednesday July 2nd Freebies



Wow, I cannot believe that we are 2 days from the 4th of July. I just saw a posting that on FB that gave me pause. It was to respect the veterans who suffer Post Traumatic Stress syndrome and to be aware that they may not hear just fireworks going off. They may suddenly thrust back into battle and I nor you can understand what that is like unless you have been in their boots. So just be aware of the neighbors and understand their dislike for fireworks.
Now, for the freebies.
 Okay, I will be back for the next couple of days. Let me know if I missed any one's freebies, and thank you generous artists for your artistic images. ~ Josie


1 comment:

  1. ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
    Thank you thank you thank you thank you! - I'm sure I'm thanking in the name of tons of visitors!!

    Hugs
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete