Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6/5/14

Thursday June 5th for FreebiesDr

~
Have a great day today. It is beautiful here in Northern Mi. and I hope where you are, also. The week-end is almost here so I hope your plans are going well. Okay Peeps, on to find the freebies.
 Okay, I have shaken the trees and this is what I have found for today. Have a great safe day! ~Josie



3 comments:

  1. Thank you for today's freebies! The last link (kim.eric) doesn't work, can you put up the right link? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

  2. I acquire apprehend your article, I anticipate this is absolute good! Simple language, abridged blog! Another affectionate of style! I like.The blog commodity absolute afraid to me! Your autograph is good. In this I abstruse a lot! Acknowledge you
    Gold & silver chain by the inch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for linking to me. I need to visit here more often, lots of goodies. ~ Abby

    ReplyDelete