Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6/14/14

Saturday, June 14, 2014


Good morning! I hope you are enjoying your summer. I sure am! (It helps to be a teacher and have some time off.) It's a beautiful, cool day where I live. So refreshing after a couple of sweltering hot days.

Here's your weekend freebies:

And some sad news, Paulette, TLC's amazing artist, had an accident last night. She's in surgery today. :( Be sure to send her some love HERE.  Paulette is so kind to share her beautiful creations with us, so please send some cheer her way.

Have a great Father's Day weekend. Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Was sad to hear about Paulette's injury.

    ReplyDelete