Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6/12/14

Happy Thursday, June 12th Freebies

Well, we are almost to the weekend and Father's Day is Sunday. I have one more left to make and a couple more for graduation, wedding , etc..... Sure does get busy and things come in everyday. Okay we will look for the freebies.
 Okay, that is it for today and I hope you have a fantastic day. ~ Josie

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for taking the time to post all of these! Love the cute kitty at the top of the post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your kind comment on my papers, Josie! You made my day ☀︎
    ♡ Sandra

    ReplyDelete