Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6/13/14

Happy Friday June 13th Freebies


So sorry for the late post, maybe it is because of the 13th, I had started the post and suddenly it all went away. Oh, well, I will give you an interesting fact that a Full Moon and it falling on a Friday the 13th is an exceptional event. As a matter of fact, the next full moon falling on a Friday the 13th will not happen again until 2049. As today is my birthday I accept the full moon as a special gift from nature. Thank you, as I won't be alive for the next one.
Now for some awesome freebies.
Sorry for the late post but I get interrupted by phone calls from friends and family. Enjoy the day because I will for sure. Ciao~Josie

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Dear Josie :-)

    Enjoy your day, may it be MAGICAL :-D

    Love&Light
    Gunnvor Karita

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and thanks so much for all the neat freebies you share with us.

    Silverbutterfly

    Wishing you Butterfly Mornings
    And Wildflower Afternoons......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww Happy Birthday, Josie!!! Hope you had a good one! Your birthday should be special, just like you are!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ♥♫♪Happy Birthday to you, Josie! ♪♫♥

    And of course: thank you so much for all the freebie links!

    ♡ Sandra


    ReplyDelete