Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6/26/14

Freebies for Thursday, June 26






Ok, this had me laughing, and I hope you do too as I love it. In case some of you did not notice, but yesterday, we past the half-way mark towards Christmas. I know, how fast has this year has gone. I remember like it was yesterday staring at 2 1/2 feet of snow and wondering if it was ever gonna melt. Now, I am avoiding the state bird, the mosquitoes.....every time I walk outside I get several bites. They are really bad this year.
Oh update on my fur-baby, Hannah. She had kennel cough! Even though we get her vaccinated  every year, it is like the flu shot. She can still get it, but it not as bad which explain why one day it was bad, the next day, it was better. Please, even if you don't board your dog, if they come nose to nose with a dog who has it , your dog may get kennel cough. She is doing better, much better.
Now, on to the freebies:

Okay, I will be back tomorrow to bring you more Friday freebies. Stay safe, and look out for each other. ~Josie





  

4 comments:

  1. Oh poor baby, that kennel cough is awful! We have buckets of rain right now here in Oregon. Bla...but it won't last long. Hugs, Tam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Josie,
    I'm so glad to hear she is getting better. Just another little tidbit I wanted to share with you, Pavos! This will kill a dog slowly and is highly contagious. Years ago we took one of our pups to a dog obedience class and even though she was getting her shots in order she caught it from one of the other dogs. We were so very fortunate not to loose her, the vet was great. Her growth was stunted though. Since then I over shot my dogs just to be safe, the poor things, lol.
    Please take care.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Josie,
    I'm so glad to hear she is getting better. Just another little tidbit I wanted to share with you, Pavos! This will kill a dog slowly and is highly contagious. Years ago we took one of our pups to a dog obedience class and even though she was getting her shots in order she caught it from one of the other dogs. We were so very fortunate not to loose her, the vet was great. Her growth was stunted though. Since then I over shot my dogs just to be safe, the poor things, lol.
    Please take care.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally missed this post. But now I read it I'm glad that your dog Hannah is getting better, Josie! That really are good news. ☀︎

    ♡☀︎ Sandra

    ReplyDelete