Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6/1/14

Freebies for Sunday, June 1st

Crazy week!  I bought a new computer and almost immediately put a virus on it when I started moving data from my old computer to my new computer.  I have spent the last week trying to fix it.  I think it is fixed now but I had to restore my computer to factory specifications three times, along with doing many, many other things.  Keep your fingers crossed that it is ok! 






Crafty Moments has a circus performer.


Create with TLC has word art.


Dearie Dolls has a dinosaur boy.


Ginger’s House has word art.


The Graphics Fairy has vintage Kate Greenaway children.


Far Far Hill has a kit.


Mein Lila Park has paper.


Digital Stamp Design has a map.



Just found another one.  Stamping with Gail has a beer.

Microsoft Security Essentials is now on my computer Linda.  Thanks to everyone for the computer help.
 

7 comments:

  1. (not spam) Have you tried the free MICROSOFT SECURITY ESSENTIALS PROGRAM. It will keep you clean, once it cleans you up, and you don’t need to schedule scans after the first time you tell it you want a full scan at a certain time and date each week. It was recommended to me thru our ISP and it has not failed me ever. This link should get you there - http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/security-essentials-download . And I’ve been on the computer a lot of years and tried many other products – this one is golden. Good luck.

    Hugz, Linda
    http://scrappingheaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi denise and thank you for the freebie list ... well done on posting especailly as you have "puter" problems ... my son is a software engineer shame he does not live near to you he would love to help ... he is like a doctor when people find out what he does they always say ... "can you help me with !!! " lol ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get your computer sorted! When I had computer problems, it was awful! I guess I am more dependent on it than I thought. Was so happy to get it back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the round up list today! I have some free sentiments on my blog also - www.seasonablycute.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for your hard work in sharing the freebies with all of us. Jaclyn Thanks for the sentiments too.
    xo Nana April

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing such useful information. The information provided is very very niche and this information is not available so easily. Therefore I thank the writer for the useful input.
    vehicle tracking systems bhubaneswar

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for all your work to share freebie list links with us, Denise!! It's highly appreciated.

    ♡ Sandra

    ReplyDelete