Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6/9/14

Freebies for Monday June 9th

Welcome back to the week, and I hope it is a good week as we head towards Father's Day on Sunday. I just finished a card for my son. I did a fishing vest card since he loves fishing. His dad thinks he will keep that card always. I was in such a hurry to get it in the mail I forgot to take a picture of it. It was easy basically , a gate-fold card. I hope you find a way to make it special because you made it...
Now, on to the freebie finding.

 Well, that is it for now. Have a good day crafting.~Josie

No comments:

Post a Comment