Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6/23/14

Freebies for Monday June 23rd

"
Hello everyone. I love summer and I hope you enjoyed the weekend. M'ty DH and I went to amazing wedding Saturday. Met some new friends, danced with my husband, which is something that we haven't done in years.I felt so happy to being dancing I felt I had died and gone to heaven.Who knew dancing to the "Unchained Melody" would have me crying as I am dancing with my husband. Of course, you have to understand, my husband never wants to dance in public, so this was big for me. I was in heaven. Doesn't take much to make me happy.
I hope I have everything covered if not will check back later or leave me a note. I will be taking my dog, Hannah to the vet as she has been coughing for the last several days......hmmmmm? Ciao~Josie

6 comments:

  1. I hope your furbaby is ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Josie.
    I hope all is well with Hannah.

    Julie
    The Old Design Shop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww that's really sweet Josie...dancing with your husband...how special. I'm happy for you! I'll be posting a freebie soon...haven't been on much as I went through 6 1/2 hour surgery and will be doing chemo soon. yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww that's really sweet Josie...dancing with your husband...how special. I'm happy for you! I'll be posting a freebie soon...haven't been on much as I went through 6 1/2 hour surgery and will be doing chemo soon. yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Josie, I hope Hannah is okay. Sometimes our fids go through as much as our kids...
    (Fid = Fur Kid)
    Take care, xo Nana

    ReplyDelete
  6. You described the dancing so well that I almost can imagine your happy face. It's absolutely touching. ♥︎
    I hope Hannah will be better soon!

    Hugs
    Sandra

    @ Cindy: I'm feeling with you and wish you lots and lots of strength and energy for the coming weeks!! ☀︎♥︎

    ReplyDelete