Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5/1/14

Thursday May 1st Freebies

Well, slap my happy face, we have finally made it to May. I am beginning to see the green green grass coming to life. I feel my spirits lift as if May has promised secrets for everyone. Graduation, babies, weddings and Nurse's Week. Remember, if you see a nurse, thank her for her healing talents. Now, for freebies.......
 Okay, peeps, stalkers and followers I am on my way to submit my entry to Beary Wishes as I was asked to be on a Design Team......I am anxious but I will give it a try. I have always said, I
 am a simple card maker, and always love to look at all the frills but wonder how much to mail the card? So stop over there and you can see what we have been doing. Ciao~ Josie

5 comments:

  1. Good luck Josie! You will be awesome :) Thanks for the digital links!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Josie how fun, You will do fine. We are our worst critics. Thank you for another wonderful day of freebies. And as usual I am running behind. LOL
    Take care and have fun!
    xo Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jenny To share my comment as well. Really nice one.
    Gps-gprs Based Vehical Tracking System

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this list! Thank you so much for collecting and sharing it, Josie!

    ♡ Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great resource! Thanks for sharing this one Josie.

    RN Resume and Cover Letter

    ReplyDelete