Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5/15/14

Thursday May 15th Freebies

Yes, I am sitting at my laptop finally. We were having problems with our internet, so I think I will get to the freebies before anything else happens. Well, it did happen, my internet went down so that is the reason for late post

Okay I am tired of fighting with the computer, going to the doctor so, I will return tomorrow.


3 comments:

  1. Internet problems are such a pain! Thanks for fighting the battle. :) I appreciate all of you who give of yourselves everyday to provide this awesome site for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the tea mouse image is so cute! Love it! :-D

    Thank you for he freebie list and for sharing these freebie links, Josie!
    Internet problems make life really complicate...

    I have a freebie too for you:
    cute ladybug papers:
    http://meinlilapark.blogspot.ch/2014/05/free-digital-ladybug-scrabpooking-paper.html

    ♡ Sandra

    ReplyDelete