Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5/21/14

Freebies for Wednesday May 21

.
Good morning! I hope your week is going well and we are nearing the beginning of summer with Memorial Day. I hope you remember our troops both living and the ones who have given the ultimate sacrifice for our country. I will be going to the store later, I have a strong need for home made potato salad.
Okay, so far, that is it. I will check back. Going to the store to get some of the makings for a great potato salad. ~ Josie

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for all these freebie links, Josie!!
    I've got a freebie too:
    scalloped boders and border papers:
    http://meinlilapark.blogspot.ch/2014/05/free-digital-scalloped-border.html

    ♡ Sandra (I so would love to taste your potato salad right now! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Josie and Sandra, love all the freebies and goodies. xo Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't forget Spyder's Corner has a Wednesday freebie...it's there till next Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete