Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5/16/14

Freebies for Friday May 16th

Okay everyone, today is going to be a better day than yesterday, LOL. I am on a mission and I am sorry to anyone who got missed yesterday. Yes Sandra, that is to you. I was so frustrated with the internet going in and out I was ready to throw things . Now, on to the freebies;

Opal Manor - has the door to Narnia...seems they have internet problems there also.
MeinLila Park - had ladybugs paper for us yesterday and floral frames today
The Graphic Fairy - has vintage sailor boy and check out the sea horse chair *love it.
Instead of Ironing -  has some instructions for Shirt card for the men in your life....hint Father's                                     Day or birthday.
Land of Nod - has a vintage picture of a man in red
Create with TLC - Sentiment with word art
Bugaboo - bee bear with heart strings
Scribbles Challenges  - has a challenges using a cupcake
Free Dearie Dolls- has a girl with Happy Father's day sign
Crafting with Jack - has Thursday flowers for Friday
A Typical English Home - has summer fonts
Digital two for Tuesday - has more vintage flowers
Ginger's House - has word art

Well, that is all for now. I am glad you shared your words of comfort about the internet. I apologize to those who did not get "Imagine That" digi for yesterday. Just know that you can click under the day and it will take you to that day freebies. Have a great day ~ Josie

3 comments:

  1. thanks :)Have a super weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, you are my one everyday stop. Coveredinglue.blogspot.com has a free digi-stamp you might want to check out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all thes great freebies you found again, Josie!! I'm always looking forward to your lists.

    ♡ Sandra

    ReplyDelete