Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4/24/14

Thursday Freebies for April 24, 2014

Good morning peeps, stalkers, followers and friends. What have you been up to lately? Yesterday, I had my hair done then went to the Library where I found a book I have wanted to read for some time. As the song goes I was "Happy". Such little things in life give great pleasure. I can't wait to take it outside and sit in the sun even if it is with a blanket. We are still cooler here in Northern Michigan than most. Now to get down to business......Freebies.
 Okay, I hope you enjoy all of these that I found and please let me know if there are any mistakes. I take your comments fondly and will fix what is broken. Have a great day. Now, off to read my book.

5 comments:

  1. I love the little pictures you post and reading of your doings.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a lovely long list today thank you so much ... hope you enjoyed your read ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! Hope you had a wonderful day reading and relaxing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Celise, I am reading "The last original housewife" by Dorthea Benton Frank.
    Thanks for all the comments. Josie

    ReplyDelete