Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4/28/14

Monday April 28th Freebies

Okay, I can't believe that Thurs. will be the first of May. Wow! I have graduations and wedding announcements flying into my home not to mention First Communion & Mother's Day. The buds of the trees are just now starting to appear here in Northeast Michigan. It still remains in the upper 40s and I can't wait until I can open the window and let summer inside/ spring. My book is great, if you are a reader, I suggest the
Last original housewife by Dorthea Benton Frank...Okay, on to the freebies!

Okay that is it for now. I get to do the least favorite thing of going to the store. Out of here for now. Hoping everyone has a great day. Ciao~ Josie







4 comments:

  1. Thank you for collecting and sharing so many freebie links, Josie. Love them!
    I made a free printable red rose pattern paper with matching stationery:
    http://meinlilapark.blogspot.ch/2014/04/free-digital-vintage-rose-scrapbooking.html

    ♡ Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome Josie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could send you some of our fine weather here in the low country of South Carolina. As a Dorothea Benton Frank fan, I am sure you are familiar with our area.

    Thanks so much for your blog. I truly appreciate all your efforts.

    ReplyDelete