Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4/9/14

Freebies For Wednesday April 9 2014

Tomorrow will be a big day here. My girl-child turns 17! W00T! Time sure flies.

Blackberry Jelly – Easter Egg
Clearly Vintage – Pretty Easter Postcards
Create with TLC – Word Art
Cute & Useful – Pole Vaulter Cake Topper.
Dearie Dolls – Cat Nip
Dianes Digital – Got Bunny? *Cute!
Digital Stamp Design – Barbed Wire
Gingers House – Word Art *LMBO!
Kartki – Baptism Stamps * Very nice idea
Laura Kelly Designs – Easter Printables
Lilac n Lavender – Spring Lilacs & Music
McMahon Five Designs – Patterned Papers
Mein Lila Park – Vintage Easter Tags *Printable
Mg Grafico – Easter Bunny Printable
Miss Kate Cuttables – Baby Horse
Opal Manor – Music Notes
PPbN – Pink Bird *Cut File
Publikado – Puzzle Paper
Raspberry Road – Locally Grown Cluster
Sliekje – Adorable kitty & birdies
Vintage Field & Garden – Easter Hang Tags 

Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




5 comments:

  1. Thank you Misty :-) I consider myself a fairly regular reader of these posts, and I follow most of the blogs that post vintage stuff. Yet today I discovered a new one here: I have never visited Vintage Fileds and Garden before, and it is such a pleasure :-) I know where I'll be spending my evening!! Thank you so much :-D

    Love&Light
    Gunnvor Karita :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-D What a cute pic! ♥︎
    Thank you so much for collecting and sharing all these freebie links, Misty! You are a star.
    ♡ Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for posting all of these wonderful links! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My wednesday freebie is late.... it's on thursday instead! FIND IT HERE!
    ((Lyn)

    ReplyDelete