Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3/27/14

Thursday March 27th Freebies

.

Welcome friends, peeps, and stalkers. Today promises to be another one of Mother's Nature's bi-polar day. We have a couple of inches during the wee early morn, now later there is promises of ice/rain. I can't wait for the snow to go. Now, readers, I need to know if there is still a large white page that covers our postings. I have had an offer ( thank you) from someone in Sweden to help with computer blog help if it is still happening.......Please take a moment and comment and if it continues I will enlist this kind offer of help....
Okay that is what I have found today but will check back. Thanks again for the feedback if you are still seeing the white wall. ~Ciao, Josie


8 comments:

  1. Hi...yes it is still there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Josie...Thank you for all your work for us!

    Re: White wall It doesn't start until you scroll down to the March 25th posting. But when I open your site in Firefox the wall is not there. So, I'm wondering if it is something in Chrome. I remember a long time ago we had this same problem and then after a short while it went away, but this time it's been on here for a long time. Anyway, I don't know if that helps or not. Hopefully it does. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. P. S. So therefore, maybe it's something in Chrome that you cannot fix. Although I never see this on any other site but yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Josie ... I did not have this problem today ... it depends which browser I use ... the is either IE or Mozilla Firefox ... I do not get the problem on both ... so I just switch to the other one if I have a problem ... oo my goodness I hope you understand that message lol ... thank you so much for all your links ... sorry I do not always pop by but when I do I am amazed at all the trouble you all go to ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ps ... love your "hugs" picture ... xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nope, no weird thing on the blog today. Sometimes it's here, sometimes not. I always use Chrome...
    thanks for the list :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You just made my day! Thank you so much for your kind words, Josie!
    ♡ Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have notified Alison and we think we have it fixed.

    ReplyDelete