Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3/31/14

Monday March 31st Freebies

Yes, we have finally reach the end of this roller coaster ride of a month. I am hoping April is more gentler to us. I was walking my dog, Hannah, and had to put on the goulashes ( rubber boots) as we were walking in snow, water and mud.There is still snow on the ground and it is melting slowly so it makes walks an experience. Hoping for warmer weather need to get my Vitamin D. Now on to the freebies

Well, as March goes out like a lamb, I am hoping you have a crafty and inspiring day. I will be back to check if there is more to post or to fix. Have a great day! Ciao~Josie

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting these, Josie! LOVE the Snoopy :D :D :D

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all these fab freebie links, Josie!
    ♡ Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for a wonderful month long inspiration and freebies. Much Appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete