Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3/24/14

Monday March 24, 2014 Freebies

I am waiting for the first cup of coffee for the day. Going to be busy, have a package to mail to a friend whose birthday is at the end of the week. Can you believe it is the last week of March and Wfor those of us in Northern Mi. we still have snow on the ground. Last week it was starting to melt, and we were seeing big areas of the back yard. However, Sat a couple of inches fell and they are predicting another inch tonight. Mother Nature is very bi-polar with all the polar vortex she has sent to us. My friends to the south and that is not far are reporting spring flowers are peeping and some have blooms. Next week, I see that it is going to get warmer, in the 40s, but there will be rain. At least Mother Nature, take away the ice....I prefer ice in my drinks not under my feet...... Now, on to the freebies.....
Okay, peeps, followers, stalkers that is what I have found today. If there are more I will check back and post so you can check back later. Now, I am off to the Post office. ~ Josie




3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Josie for bringing us these freebies every day! Love,X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the before coffee/after coffee doggies!! :-D ❤︎
    Thank you so much for sharing these great freebie links, Josie!
    ♡ Sandra

    ReplyDelete