Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3/13/14

Freebies for Thursday, March 13, 2014

Welcome back, peeps, followers and stalkers . Yes, it is Thursday and one more day and the it'll be the end of the work week. I am glad you liked the Cups and hope you can related to sales, you'll find your special cup. I Really Like to Drink Tea Cups from china. I also hope this little guy puts the smile on your face with the freebies we find today .........

Okay, I hope that you have some good finds out there. Remember to leave a little love to our artists for supplying their goods. Ciao ~ Josie




4 comments:

  1. Thank you for linking up to my freebie! Cheers, jen (jenniferscraps)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your good work with these freebies. They are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for adding a link for TLC.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete