Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/5/14

Wednesday February 5, 2014 Freebies

Okay, Okay, I know you hate the snow, but I found this and thought it was so pretty. I am sorry for the late posting, maybe Misty is having problems with internet connections. So here are some for you:

I am sorry if I missed anyone. But, to quote Scarlett, "tomorrow is another day" Enjoy !

10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for posting my freebie @ jennifer scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest I just come to see what digis are out there. I'm not interested in cooking things. If I start that, I'll have less time to craft-lol
    Thanks so much for posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please, no cooking. There are hundreds and hundreds of websites for that. Leave this one for paper crafts. It is fine the way it is now. Thanks for your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the little pony, so sweet!
    Hugs Ageeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this as it is and please no cooking I don't like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all your hard work. I'd prefer not to have cooking things here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My only question would be...why are we posting recipes when Gopi won't even post a stamping technique for me...and I see other posts on here for stamping techniques. Some things on this site I just don't understand and no one seems to want to give me an answer.

    Disappointed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really would like to talk with the person that is in charge of the site, but no one will tell me that either.

    ReplyDelete
  9. And, why CAN'T I post a stamping technique...I'm sure MOST people would like that.

    ReplyDelete