Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/4/14

Freebies for Tuesday, February 4th, 2014 (I hope)

I say I hope because the internet is giving me fits this morning.   Kinda like the weather.. off and on.. but more off.. Ugh.. I will do my best to get through this!  Have a Happy day and stay safe and dry! (We are supposed to get ICED in...ugh). Maybe this will make you smile:



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the free digi's Patti. I used to get this automatically in my email, but that stopped somewhere in the last month I believe! Are you no longer sending them out to subscribers, or did I miss some kind of change with that?

    Thanks,
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly do not know. Maybe someone with more knowledge can answer your question. I just do the posting for Tuesdays. You might try resigning up if there is a place to do so. That happened with one of my blogs I used to follow. Just a suggestion. Glad you enjoy the Freebies!!

    ReplyDelete