Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/8/14

Freebies for Saturday, Feb. 8

Happy Saturday!  The crafty world must be sleeping, because I hunted and hunted and only found a few freebies today.  Maybe we all stayed up way too late watching the Olympics.



6 comments:

  1. I don't think you made it my way ...lol.
    snoopyshomemadefun.blogspot.com

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much :)

    Question...is anyone else able to see the rest of this page? I have a big white square with a yellow border (Like something in the side bar was added way to big)??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see the rest of the page. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a big square too about half way down yesterday. It's been happening lately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My page is covered too...and still is today: Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, mine is covered too - has been for about a week.

    ReplyDelete